Monday, July 19, 2010

I Heart Faces: Over My Head Photo Challenge

I know I've already posted a million and one snapshots on my blog of my 4th of July weekend already, BUT this was the first photo I thought of for this challenge.

My niece Tayler was "throwing" water up into the air from the plastic pool in our backyard and Tank (the red heeler) was jumping up to bite the water. It was absolutely adorable. My brother and sister-in-law wanted me to capture one of Tank mid-air. Got it. :)




To see more "Over my Head" entries head on over to

7 comments:

  1. Great Photo!! Perfect timing huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome capture. I love all that is going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture. Nothing says fun in the sun like playing in a kiddie pool with your dog. Nice timing on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have sat there all day and never gotten that shot.. great timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot!!! Dogs always make it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog must be so fun! Mine's a jumper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite shots of this week! Love it!

    ReplyDelete