Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pooches > People

I've made mention to a few people that if I were to attempt a photography business, I would like to advertise myself as a "pet photographer." It's becoming popular. Really. People these days see their pets as an extension of their family. Like The Lu for instance-- she is my DOGter.

Besides, I tend to get along better with dogs than I do with people. This is why--

1. Dogs don't talk politics.


2. People get angry when I boss them around. (i.e. "Sit!")


3. Female dogs aren't as moody as female women.


4. Dogs work around a person's schedule and don't complain about it.


5. I can't feed people out of a bag in the garage.


6. If I thunk someone, they probably aren't going to forget about it by the next day.


7. I don't get sick of being around my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment