Sunday, October 9, 2011

Senior ~N~

Wow, it's been a long time since I blogged last. I've been inundated with teaching, coaching, grading papers, and trying to figure out a new curriculum. And in the little bit of time I have outside of work, I try to do the things I love, like playing the sports I coach and taking pictures of pretty people.

I was asked by a former student to take some senior pictures for her. Makes me feel old knowing that my first 9th grade class are now freshman in college and my first 8th grade class are now seniors. Time flies.

So here's a glimpse. I think if I ever tried to do photography professionally, rather than just a hobby, I'd add senior photography to my pet photography. There's something special about that last year of high school with the whole world ahead of you. With the optimism of knowing you can be whoever you want to be and go wherever you want to go. So much to look forward to.



1 comment:

  1. Love your message and your picture... You are so good.... I'm proud of you. Love it. -Erin

    ReplyDelete