Better Than Sex Cake
(This recipe comes from my mother-in-law, Tracie)
1. Make a German Chocolate Cake (from the box) in a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon (or an authentic Japanese chopstick if you can't find one, like me) poke holes into the top of the cake.
3. Pour most of a small can of sweetened condensed milk and about half a container of caramel (the ice cream topping kind works well) on top.
4. After the cake has cooled, frost the top with Cool Whip.
5. Grate a Heath bar to top the cake with chocolate shavings.
6. Feed your husband who supposedly "doesn't like sweets." :)
P.S. For a more "PG" recipe name, you can tell your kids it's called "Better than Recess Cake" instead.
For more delicious dessert recipes go to: