Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whoops!

While I was being the incredibly indecisive person that I am tonight, I completely missed the deadline to submit this week's I Heart Faces Challenge. Whoops. Oh well. The theme was dessert photographs and I wasn't going to win anyways because I realized two things this week: A. While the sweets I bake may taste good, they sure don't look very pretty. and B. I'm not so great at photographing food. So... instead, here are a few snapshots I took at Riverbend Park on Saturday. Lu and I had a girls weekend since Mike was at drill in Denver. Lucy LOVED not having to wear a leash-- one of the few places around here that we can get away with it!








Would you believe me if I told you Mike picked out her pink harness? Yup, I didn't think so. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment