Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet Pork Tacos & Tomatillo Dressing

At restaurants such as Cafe Rio and Cafe Mexicali, my go-to order is always a sweet pork burrito. When I saw a copycat recipe for Cafe Rio's sweet pork and dressing on Pinterest, I wanted to try it, but I also know a few things about myself: A. I pin and forget when it comes to recipes. B. I'm not a stellar cook. and C. The crockpot rarely gets used because I'm gone too many hours during the work day to cook anything in it.

However, I finally got my butt in gear and tried it out... and I'm extremely glad I did because they were muuuuuy delicioso!

Instead of typing the recipes, I will simply give you the links to where I found them. This blog (Chef in Training) will also send you to the original posting if you're interested.

Cafe Rio Sweet Pork





Tomatillo Dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment