Monday, August 1, 2011

Landscapes

I'm not very good at photographing landscapes, but I figure the more I practice, the better I'll get. Part of my problem is that I'm not a huge fan of taking landscapes and am less likely to do so unless I'm somewhere I've never been before. Mike and I drove into the desert area in town to snap a couple of Mount Garfield and the sunset.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was free admission to all Colorado state parks, so Lu and I decided to go explore the Connected Lakes area. It would be a nice place to take a canoe. I think I will add that to my wish list.











 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little different processing...






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one photo of my best PIC for random excursions such as these...

1 comment: